Sunday, 3 April 2011


Went up to the Mushroom Shed to continue getting my FJ ready for the summer. Only to find someone has 'customised' the tank.

I was really pissed off by this but once I calmed down I managed to get the FJ running and rode it around the yard, clutch seemed OK but one of the pipes didn't seem to get as hot as the others. I'm hoping that it's just some crap in the carb or something trivial and it will sort itself out when I actually take the bike out on the road. All I need to do not is take it off SORN.

I spent the rest of the afternoon working on the TriBSA before clearing a space in the clutter that has gathered in the Mushroom Shed so I can park the bike inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment